SPORT & CLUB STAYS
Alpha Hotel Canberra in Tuggeranong, provides group hotel accommodation for organisers and participants of sport, dance and recreational events in the Canberra region.
We offer a wide range of rooms suitable for 2 up to 6 people sharing, as well as providing important facilities groups attending events and competitions are looking for including; breakfast restaurant, room service, lobby and bar and free parking.
Our location in Tuggeranong gives guests plenty of dining options within walking distance. We have 2 Clubs on our doorstep (Vikings and Southern Cross), as well as Anketell Street dining precinct with everything from Lebanese and Chinese to Laotian and Indian cuisines. The Tuggeranong Hyperdome- a major shopping centre with food courts, takeaway outlets, major grocery retailers and bars is also nearby.
Top 10 Reasons to Stay for your competition or event
- 10% off for you and your club – enter “myevent” offer code when you BOOK ONLINE or mention when you call the hotel
- Close proximity to sporting and event venues in Canberra and Tuggeranong area – see list below
- A large number of bedding configurations including twins and larger multi-share rooms for up to 6 people
- Plenty of easily accessible off-street parking
- Variety of dining options – Onsite dinners, Breakfasts or Bistro dining at the Tuggeranong Vikings or Southern Cross Clubs next door
- Function rooms for private events or rehearsals
- Free unlimited WiFi throughout the hotel
- Easy-access rooms available
- Quiet setting overlooking the Brindabella Ranges just 20 mins from all major Canberra attractions
- A warm and friendly meet-and-greet on arrival by the resident kangaroos.
For more information for Alpha Hotel Canberra, please complete an online enquiry form or call the hotel direct on 02 6293 3666.
Sporting & Event Venues Near the Hotel
Southern Cross Basketball Stadium, Tuggeranong – 5 minutes walk
Tuggeranong Archery Club, Tuggeranong – 5 minutes walk
Kanga Cup Soccer Playing Fields – Wanniassa & Mawson Fields – 5 – 8 minutes drive
GIO Stadium, Rugby union, rugby league – 20 minutes drive
Stromlo Forest Park – Mountain biking, bike event racing, equestrian – 20 minutes drive